Skatey Santa 1 Skatey Santa 1

Very cool...

I found you over at BooYippee... I like your animation-style even though I know it gets a lot of flack. Total 10 from me!

stik responds:

Thanks matey:-)

Genie With Dirty Mind: 1 Genie With Dirty Mind: 1

I think...

...you're on to something. It's a funny idea. Keep 'em coming!

Larkmart - Emergency Larkmart - Emergency

Awesome!

Great work. I love the style and the storytelling. Congrats!

SkullHead 'Green Fingers' SkullHead 'Green Fingers'

poor grumpy skullhead

Hilarious! Great job. The animation details are excellent. I love when Skullhead gets on his "tippy toes" to peek into the pot. That made me laugh. I also laughed at the spider shaking the last drop. It's those subtle details that really add a lot.

VizaGoGo 14 VizaGoGo 14

OMG... the best... hilarious!

The animations were excellent. The humor was so clever. My favorite part was the birth of the unicorn. BRILLIANT! I rarely laugh out loud and that got me. GREAT JOB!

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Awesome!!!

This was very funny without being homophobic. Hilarious!!! Keep up the great work!!!

The Sad Zombie 2 The Sad Zombie 2

All 10s... I loved it. I do have a question for you. I love the white outline around your characters. The animation-style is something I've tried before. You know how the white is on a layer below the character so it won't blend with the character when say it's hand crosses its body. Anyhow, when you make the white (which is larger than the character, do you use the "expand fill" feature or do you use a stroke and then convert the stroke to fills? Either way, I think Flash has issues with expanding fills and it often doesn't work properly. Do you run into that problem? Thanks in advance!

youme responds:

I do run into that problem, and there usually is a way arround it. usually i use expand fill, set to 10, but when that doenst work i try a combination of converting lines to fills (small lines), smoothing the shape and expanding it at small amounts to build up into a 10 pixel thick line.

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Amazing

Simply amazing. Everything about your style is so cool. Great job!

1001Tips.Zombie Holocaust 1001Tips.Zombie Holocaust

AWESOME!!!

I gave this all 10s. This piece was so good! Your graphic style is amazing and your animation is flawless. I had to go to your website and watch more. Keep it up! I'm adding this to my favorites. Great job!!!

Castle Prologue Castle Prologue

I like...

I like the eyes on the stickman. Someone's review said they didn't like the eyes but I would have to disagree. The eyes are the best part of the stickmen. I'm not a huge stickman-animation fan because it's done a lot. But at least your stickmen have a unique style and the eyes are what make your guys stand out from the rest. I have to say, I was a little disappointed with the lack of animation. The trailer was AMAZING so I guess my expectations were set really high. By the way, I liked the "extras". That was cool. You really need a second monitor. It's nice. It frees up the canvas allowing you to put all of the panels on one screen. (I know they're not cheap but just a suggestion to increase productivity on your work-flow. Great job!

Get-lost responds:

Yep stickmen are great. As I said to all others, look forward to the next part which should be all animated. Glad you liked the trailer though :)

I'll see if I can afford a new monitor heh.