ATI: Spot The Difference ATI: Spot The Difference

I like

I like the game. I've played it at bars before. But, at the end of the 2 minutes... you need to show the remaining differences that I didn't get. It's so unfulfilling because I'm left wondering where the other difference was.

Bashing Pumpkins Bashing Pumpkins

My kind of game

That was really fun. That's my kind of game. I'm one of those that gets bored fast. This one was cool. I love how the pumpkins moved and the scenes changed. Very clever. All 10's from me. Love it!!!

Cap'n Zappy Cap'n Zappy

Fun Little Game

I like the game. The simplicity of the actual game was it's charm. I can see a lot of work went into the game. The character style was well-done and a lot of fun to watch. A little more work on the background to match the quality of the characters and you would have had a 10! I like how the eyes changed to swirls after they were shot. :) I like the flow of the animation too. The illustrations and animation had good details put into it. Good job!!!

Wonchop responds:

Heh thanks. Your movie had pretty swell art too, btw.

Griswold the Goblin Griswold the Goblin

Loved It!

It's fun to play and watch. Those of you that thought it was boring must learn patience. The fun part of this game is figuring everything out. The graphics are great too. Well done... I want more!!! =D

Phantasmagor responds:

Casper Here:
Wise words my man!
BTW there will be more soon, MUCH MUCH MORE!